sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

Take it back, take it all back now, the things I gave you, like the taste of my kiss on your lips.. I miss that now. I can`t try any harder than I do all the reasons I gave, excuses I made for you. I`m broken in two. All the things left undiscovered, leave me empty and left to wonder. I need you. All the things left undiscovered, leave me waiting and left to wonder. I need you, yeah I need you... Don`t walk away. Touch me now how I wanna feel something so real, please remind me my love and take me back. `Cause I`m so in love with what we were I`m not breathing, I`m suffocating without you, Do you feel it too? When I`m in the dark and all alone dreaming that you`ll walk right through my door It`s there I know my heart is whole. There`s a million reasons why I cry, hold my covers tight and close my eyes `Cause I don`t want to be alone. `Cause I can`t fake and I can`t hate but it`s my heart`s `bout to break. You`re all I need, I`m on my knees watch me bleed, would you listen please. I give in I breathe out, I want you There`s no doubt. I freak out, I`m left out, without I`m without I cross out, I can`t doubt, I cry out, I reach out. Don`t walk away.